Just for Dads (or birth companions)
Experiencing childbirth is a life-changing event. Sharing it with your loved one can bring you even closer together, whether you are a dad, relative or friend. Your role is vital in assuring the success of the birth of the baby.
What you will learn
- Relaxation techniques to help the mother relax during birth
- Massage techniques to release endorphins in the mother to bring her further into relaxation.
- How to protect the birthing environment
- What questions to ask if intervention is really needed, so you and your partner can make informed decisions about the birth.
- How to bond with the baby before birth
- How to release any fear that you might have about the birth
- Relaxation techniques for yourself
You owe it to yourself and your partner to take on this active role and help her achieve an easy comfortable birth for both herself and the baby.